We have always done things a little differently at The Waldren Group.
The mission of the Waldren Group has four interrelated resources:
- Systemic Consulting: Respect and value the whole organization and each of its members. Seek solutions that maximize the working relationships of all members of the organization.
- Interlocking Identities: Facilitate each organization, department, management team, team, leader, supervisor, and employee, developing a healthy, integrated work identity that provides meaning, value, and direction.
- Training and Workshops: Maximize the potential of the organization, its employees and its customers by utilizing cutting-edge business and organizational resources.
- Comprehensive Coaching: Provide support, personal assessments, strengths focus and identification and empathic feedback to individuals, and systemic concepts and methods for working with the organization, its departments, teams, customers and shareholders.
The values of the Waldren Group are the heart of our group and they determine how we work with clients on a day-to-day basis. We believe values are the core of the organization. Values that respect and develop people are the secret of highly successful organizations.
- Life – People are born to be alive, to grow, to take risks, and to be passionate and playful. We seek to create systems and leaders that nurture these traits in people.
- Community – People are healthy when they are a trusted and valued part of communities, including their work community. Positive work relationships, teams, and work groups are all parts of building community.
- Health – Being healthy is the most important resource people have for living meaningful and productive lives. Organizations that promote health provide a key ingredient for success.
- Reality Focus – Health comes from knowing and living in a realistic way that develops integrity and character. The Waldren Group provides reality-based feedback in all our endeavors.
- Discipline – Hard work, discipline, high standards, and perseverance are qualities needed for success as an individual, an employee, a team, management group, and as a leader.
- Truth – Telling the truth about the strengths and weaknesses of an organization and its leadership are critical to its health, as is being realistic about the time needed to make effective and lasting changes within an individual, group, or organization.
- Genuineness – Model honesty, integrity, and genuineness in all of our dealings with organizations, and their leaders and employees.
- Fairness – Develop agreements that are fair to all parties concerned and also realistic within each organization.
- Balance between love and work – Relationships are the foundation for building and maintaining healthy people; work is a source of meaning, productivity, and worth, as are family and friends. We seek ways for people to balance these in all facets of their lives.
- Confidentiality – Maintain strict confidentiality of all information gained from an organization or individual.
Terry E. Waldren Ph.D.